Student Accommodation UQ Herston
Need affordable student accommodation to get you through your degree? Hive’s student accommodation near UQ Herston is the perfect place to call home while you’re studying. It’s clean, it’s modern, and it’s made with students in mind to make sure you’re close to campus and all the top spots in Brissy.
Our conveniently located student-exclusive accommodation is perfectly positioned to support your studies and your social life. You’ll be able to get to class on time and catch up with your mates at your favourite weekend cafés, bars, shops – wherever you like to spend your free time!
Yep, if you want your off-campus student accommodation to give you the best of both worlds, you can’t beat our picks.
We’ve got student accommodation near UQ Herston that’s perfect for all budgets. So whether you’re saving your money for nights on the town or you’re looking for a luxe pad to kick back after class, we’ve got you covered. Better yet, our purpose-built student accommodation comes fully furnished, so you can skip the trip to Ikea and get stuck right into the books (or maybe a few drinks).
Our Student Exclusive Accommodation near UQ Herston
We specialise in offering the best off-campus student accommodation for students studying at the UQ Herston campus. Whether you’re sinking your teeth into a Bachelor of Arts or you’re getting stuck into a Bachelor of Information Technology, all UQ Herston students love our convenient and affordable student accommodation.
Our safe university accommodation has all the necessary amenities to support your time studying at university. Fully furnished and purposely located right near public transport options, it doesn’t get more convenient than this.
All our student accommodation near UQ Herston offers great value for money, whatever your budget. Rent even includes Wi-Fi, because we know how much you need to binge Netflix research for that essay.
Sought-after suburbs near UQ Herston
- Herston – Everything you need right on your doorstep, including the campus!
- Kelvin Grove – This leafy suburb may be small, but it’s packed with great cafés, restaurants and must-see markets on Saturday mornings.
- Newmarket – Newmarket offers some top spots for dining and socialising, along with a handy shopping centre with all the necessities.
- Wilston – If you want to live the city life without all the hustle and bustle, Wilston is your go-to.
- Ashgrove – Affluent Ashgrove is known for its pretty parks and artisanal cafés – perfect for all you coffee snobs.
- Spring Hill – Another awesome suburb for foodies on the hunt for tasty eats, and just minutes from the CBD.
- Paddington – Hip and trendy Paddo will make you feel like you’ve stepped right into Melbourne.
- Auchenflower – This sought-after suburb has some of the best views in Brissy and is home to the famous XXXX Brewery and Suncorp Stadium.
- Lutwyche – This up-and-coming suburb is becoming more and more popular among young Brisbanites.