Student Accommodation Torrens University Brisbane
We were students once too, so we know uni life is all about balancing study and socialising. With student accommodation conveniently located near Torrens Brisbane and all Brissy’s top spots, you’ll be able to juggle your uni commitments & spend time with friends.
Our conveniently located student-exclusive accommodation is perfectly positioned to support your studies and your social life. You’ll be able to get to class on time and catch up with your mates at your favourite weekend cafés, bars, shops – wherever you like to spend your free time!
Yep, if you want your off-campus student accommodation to give you the best of both worlds, you can’t beat our picks.
Hive has plenty of student accommodation near Torrens Brisbane to keep you close to campus and all your favourite spots in BrisVegas. Our purpose-built student accommodation is fully furnished, so you don’t have to bring anything but your textbooks (and your undies – we don’t supply those).
Our Student Exclusive Accommodation near Torrens University Brisbane
We specialise in offering the best off-campus student accommodation for students studying at the Torrens University. Whether you’re starting an English language course or completing a Bachelor of Business, all Torrens University Brisbane students love our convenient and affordable student accommodation.
Our safe university accommodation has all the necessary amenities to support your time studying at university. Fully furnished and purposely located right near public transport options, it doesn’t get more convenient than this.
All our student accommodation near Torrens University Brisbane campus offers great value for money, whatever your budget. Leaving you more money in your pocket to spend on travel, experiences, life.
Sought-after suburbs near Torrens University Brisbane
- Brisbane City – Your one-stop spot for shopping, dining, and partying.
- Spring Hill – Puts you nice and close to the popular gardens of Roma Street Parkland.
- Fortitude Valley – If you love good food, great coffee, and live music, this is your jam.
- Kelvin Grove – This leafy suburb is just minutes from the CBD, nice and handy to plenty of bus stops, and hosts some pretty sick markets every Saturday.
- Ashgrove – Affluent Ashgrove is known for its pretty parks and artisanal cafés – perfect for all you coffee snobs.
- Kangaroo Point – Offers the best views in Brissy, putting you right in front of the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Paddington – Hip and trendy Paddo will make you feel like you’ve stepped right into Melbourne.
- Auchenflower – This sought-after suburb has some of the best views in Brissy and is home to the famous XXXX Brewery and Suncorp Stadium.
- East Brisbane – With plenty to see, do, and eat, East Brisbane is a quick bus, train, or bike ride away from campus.