Student Accommodation QUT Kelvin Grove
Studying at QUT Kelvin Grove and looking for off-campus student accommodation within your budget? Yeah, we thought so. Student life is quite the ride, and you’ll want clean, modern, and affordable student accommodation to come home to after a day of lectures or a night of catching up with mates.
Hive has plenty of student accommodation near QUT Kelvin Grove to keep you close to campus and all your favourite spots in BrisVegas. Our purpose-built student accommodation is fully furnished, so you don’t have to bring anything but your textbooks (and your undies – we don’t supply those).
We’ve picked the perfect locations for our student-exclusive accommodation to make sure you can get to class on time and be just minutes from the best bars, cafés, shops and more. You’ll also be perfectly positioned to catch public transport wherever you’re headed in Brissy.
Our conveniently located student accommodation near QUT Kelvin Grove is available in a range of options to suit all budgets. So whether you’re saving your pennies or looking for a hint of luxury, we can offer the perfect off-campus student accommodation for your needs.
Our Affordable Accommodation near QUT Kelvin Grove
Why live on campus when you can get the best of both worlds in student-exclusive accommodation that puts you in prime position to live the uni life while living it up with all Brissy has to offer? Whether you’re a coffee addict, a shopaholic, or you love a good night on the town, our student accommodation near QUT Kelvin Grove will keep you near campus and near your favourite weekend hangouts.
Hive specialises in finding the best accommodation for students studying at QUT Kelvin Grove. Students studying education, business, law, science and more are big fans of our safe university accommodation.
Sought-after suburbs near QUT Kelvin Grove
- Kelvin Grove – You’ll never be late to class again!
- Newmarket – Enjoy the free comedy and make the most of the student-friendly drinks prices at the Newmarket Hotel.
- Wilston – This laidback suburb is close to the city without all the hustle and bustle.
- Ashgrove – Quiet and leafy, affluent Ashgrove has some great cafés on offer and is just minutes from the CBD.
- Red Hill - Adjoins Kelvin Grove and is only a short walk to QUT Kelvin Grove.
- Spring Hill – Home to some of Brissy’s best cafés, restaurants and bars, all at your fingertips.
- Paddington – Artsy Paddo is one of the coolest spots in Brisbane, and the closest you’ll get to Melbourne vibes up in Queensland.
- Auchenflower – This young suburb is close to all of Brisbane’s best – from the stadium and brewery to cafés and parklands.
- Lutwyche – Heaps of young people are flocking to this up-and-coming suburb for its friendly community feel and handy facilities.