Student Accommodation QUT Gardens Point
On the hunt for affordable and modern student accommodation near QUT Gardens Point? Want to be close to campus and in the heart of the action? We’ve got your back. Hive offers everything you need to be supported while studying (and socialising) with our purpose-built student accommodation. Our fully furnished properties have all the necessary amenities you need and more. Better yet, they’re nice and handy to the uni and nearby all the top spots and sights. So you’ll get to class on time even if you’ve had a big one the night before. They’re also perfectly placed to catch public transport to get you wherever you need to go in Brissy.
Our conveniently located student-exclusive accommodation options range from studio apartments to large multi-room developments. So whether you’re tight on cash and living off noodles or looking to live the high life in luxury, we can find you the perfect student accommodation near QUT Gardens Point. Perhaps you’re looking for a place in buzzing Brisbane City, or maybe the eclectic and cultured Fortitude Valley is more your scene? Wherever you’re looking to live near QUT Gardens Point, you’ll be happy to call our off-campus student accommodation home.
Our Student-Exclusive Accommodation near QUT Gardens Point
Look, we were students once too. And that’s why we know exactly what you want from your accommodation. Our safe university accommodation is modern, clean, and best of all, super close to campus and everywhere else you’d want to be when you’re not studying. You can get to class on time and be just minutes away from all the coolest cafés, bars, shops – you name it!
We specialise in providing the perfect accommodation for students studying at QUT Gardens Point. Whether you’re enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws or you’re on track to become a self-made entrepreneur with an MBA under your belt, you’ll have everything you need to succeed in our purpose-built student accommodation.
Sought-after suburbs near QUT Gardens Point
- Brisbane City – Your one-stop spot for shopping, dining, and partying.
- Spring Hill – Puts you nice and close to the popular gardens of Roma Street Parkland.
- Fortitude Valley – If you love good food, great coffee, and live music, this is your jam.
- Newstead – Up-and-coming Newstead gives you river views, a laidback lifestyle, and endless brunch options.
- Kelvin Grove – This leafy suburb is just minutes from the CBD, nice and handy to plenty of bus stops, and hosts some pretty sick markets every Saturday.
- South Bank – Brisbane’s self-acclaimed lifestyle and cultural destination, you’ll never be bored living in South Bank.
- Highgate Hill – Neighbours funky West End and popular South Bank, and offers heaps of great restaurants and cafés.
- Kangaroo Point – Offers the best views in Brissy, putting you right in front of the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- West End – Hip, trendy, and a little offbeat, colourful West End is home to folks from all walks of life.
- East Brisbane – With plenty to see, do, and eat, East Brisbane is a quick bus, train, or bike ride away from QUT Gardens Point.