Student Accommodation IES College Spring Hill, Brisbane
IES College Spring Hill offers year 12 equivalent classes and English language courses, assisting many students both international and local on their path to higher education.
Are you studying at IES College Spring Hill? Need affordable student accommodation to get you through your degree? Hive’s student accommodation near IES College Spring Hill is the perfect place to call home while you’re studying. It’s clean, it’s modern, and it’s made with students in mind to make sure you’re close to campus and all the top spots in Brissy.
Our conveniently located student-exclusive accommodation is perfectly positioned to support your studies and your social life. You’ll be able to get to class on time and catch up with your mates at your favourite weekend cafés, bars, shops – wherever you like to spend your free time!
We’ve got student accommodation near IES College Spring Hill that’s perfect for all budgets. So whether you’re saving your money for nights on the town or you’re looking for a luxe pad to kick back after class, we’ve got you covered. Better yet, our purpose-built student accommodation comes fully furnished, so you can skip the trip to Ikea and get stuck right into the your studies (or social life).
Our Student IES College Spring Hill
We specialise in offering the best off-campus student accommodation for students studying at IES College Spring Hill. So whether you're improving your English or gaining your year 12 equivalency, all IES College students love our convenient and affordable student accommodation.
Our safe student accommodation has all the necessary amenities to support your time studying at college. Fully furnished and purposely located right near public transport options, it doesn’t get more convenient than this.
All our student accommodation near IES College Spring Hill offers great value for money, whatever your budget. Rent even includes Wi-Fi, because we know how much you need to binge Netflix research for that assignment.
Sought-after suburbs near IES College Spring Hill
- Spring Hill – Another awesome suburb for foodies on the hunt for tasty eats, and just minutes from the CBD.
- Fortitude Valley – If you love good food, great coffee, and live music, this is your jam.
- Brisbane City – Your one-stop spot for shopping, dining, and partying.
- Kelvin Grove – This leafy suburb is just minutes from the CBD, nice and handy to plenty of bus stops, and hosts some pretty sick markets every Saturday.
- Kangaroo Point – Offers the best views in Brissy, putting you right in front of the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Newstead – Up-and-coming Newstead gives you river views, a laidback lifestyle, and endless brunch options.
- South Bank – Brisbane’s self-acclaimed lifestyle and cultural destination, you’ll never be bored living in South Bank.
- Highgate Hill – Neighbours funky West End and popular South Bank, and offers heaps of great restaurants and cafés.
- West End – Hip, trendy, and a little offbeat, colourful West End is home to folks from all walks of life.