Student Accommodation, Mt Gravatt
After a long days study, every student deserves to retire to a modern, comfortable home. Hive’s student accommodation near Griffith University, Mt Gravatt Campus is the perfect place far a student to make their home away from home. It’s clean, it’s modern, and it’s made with students in mind to make sure you’re close to campus and all the top spots in Brissy.
Our conveniently located student-exclusive accommodation is perfectly positioned to support your studies and your social life. You’ll be able to get to class on time and catch up with your mates at your favourite weekend cafés, bars, shops – wherever you like to spend your free time!
Yep, if you want your off-campus student accommodation to give you the best of both worlds, you can’t beat our picks.
We’ve got student accommodation near Griffith University, Mt Gravatt that’s perfect for all budgets. So whether you’re saving your money for nights on the town or you’re looking for a luxe pad to kick back after class, we’ve got you covered. Better yet, our purpose-built student accommodation comes fully furnished, so you can skip the trip to Ikea and get stuck right into the books (or maybe a few drinks).
Our Student Exclusive Accommodation near Griffith University, Mt Gravatt
We specialise in offering the best off-campus student accommodation for students studying at the Griffith Universities Mt Gravatt campus. Whether you’re sinking your teeth into a Bachelor of Arts or you’re getting stuck into a Bachelor of Information Technology, all Griffith students love our convenient and affordable student accommodation.
Our safe university accommodation has all the necessary amenities to support your time studying at university. Fully furnished and purposely located right near public transport options, it doesn’t get more convenient than this.
All our student accommodation near Griffith University, Mount Gravatt Campus offers great value for money, whatever your budget. Rent even includes Wi-Fi, because we know how much you need to binge Netflix research for that essay.
Sought-after suburbs near Mt Gravatt
- Sunnybank – A popular suburb with many asian specialty stores and restaurants
- Nathan – An adjoining suburb that is also home to Mt Gravatt's sister Campus, Griffith University, Nathan Campus
- Mount Gravatt East – Mount Gravatts's similarly named cousin is convenient and close to campus.
- Holland Park West – If you want to live closer to the city life without all the hustle and bustle, Holland Park West is your go-to.
- Moorooka – Marvellous Moorooka is known for its affordable cafe's and restaurants, may of which have strong african influences courtesy of a vibrant african community.
- Macgregor – Another awesome suburb that, like its surrounding suburbs incorporates a very diverse multicultural community.
- Greenslopes – Tucked halfway between Mt Gravatt and the CBD, Greenslopes is named after the land upon which it resides.
- Yeerongpilly – One of Brisbane's hidden jems, this suburb has a reputation as a friendly suburb with convenient public transport options.
- Annerley – A lovely suburb that is close to the city but retains a relaxed suburban feel.