Student Accommodation CQU Brisbane
On the hunt for affordable and modern student accommodation near CQU Brisbane? Want to be close to campus and in the heart of the action? We’ve got your back. Hive offers everything you need to be supported while studying (and socialising) with our purpose-built student accommodation. Our fully furnished properties have all the necessary amenities you need and more. Better yet, they’re nice and handy to the uni and nearby all the top spots and sights. So you’ll get to class on time even if you’ve had a big one the night before. They’re also perfectly placed to catch public transport to get you wherever you need to go in Brissy.
Our conveniently located student-exclusive accommodation options range from studio apartments to large multi-room developments. So whether you’re tight on cash and living off noodles or looking to live the high life in luxury, we can find you the perfect student accommodation near CQU Brisbane. Perhaps you’re looking for a place in buzzing Brisbane City, or maybe the eclectic and cultured Fortitude Valley is more your scene? Wherever you’re looking to live near CQU Brisbane, you’ll be happy to call our off-campus student accommodation home.
Our Student Exclusive Accommodation near CQU Brisbane
We specialise in offering the best student accommodation for students studying at the CQU Brisbane campus.
Our safe university accommodation has all the necessary amenities to support your time studying at university. Fully furnished and purposely located right near public transport options, it doesn’t get more convenient than this.
All our student accommodation near CQU Brisbane offers great value for money, whatever your budget. Rent even includes Wi-Fi, because we know how much you need to binge Netflix research for that essay.
Sought-after suburbs near CQU Brisbane
- Brisbane City – Your one-stop spot for shopping, dining, and partying.
- Spring Hill – Puts you nice and close to the popular gardens of Roma Street Parkland.
- Fortitude Valley – If you love good food, great coffee, and live music, this is your jam.
- Kelvin Grove – This leafy suburb is just minutes from the CBD, nice and handy to plenty of bus stops, and hosts some pretty sick markets every Saturday.
- Kangaroo Point – Offers the best views in Brissy, putting you right in front of the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Newstead – Up-and-coming Newstead gives you river views, a laidback lifestyle, and endless brunch options.
- Highgate Hill – Neighbours funky West End and popular South Bank, and offers heaps of great restaurants and cafés.
- South Bank – Brisbane’s self-acclaimed lifestyle and cultural destination, you’ll never be bored living in South Bank.
- West End – Hip, trendy, and a little offbeat, colourful West End is home to folks from all walks of life.